If you’re looking for a beautiful farm in a wonderful part of Costa Rica, that can generate a lot of money with little investment — look no further.
This magnificent piece-of-paradise farm will create a huge sustainable income for as long as you wish.
Here are the highlights of how this farm can produce strong income with minimum of labor and investment.
- 1200 fourteen year old cypress trees. This is wood and has a value right now from about USD $60,000, to $70,000.
- 2000 Avocado trees. The first harvest will be within 24 month,
- Fantastic spring with perfect tested drinking water.
- A sparkling river runs along the property with 1300 trout. This is a small test, but when this works out as it has for a neighbor you expand this business in a heartbeat to 10,000 or 20,000 trout without any hesitation to generate sizeable sustainable income.
- Over 100 fifteen year old blackberry bushes producing tons of berries every day,
Take a look at this slideshow to see all this wonderful and valuable farm that is available for only $359,000.
The work has been done! All that is needed now is for you to take ownership and start collecting the income!
The owner is motivated to sell now. But he realizes the income potential when the fish reach market size will be tremendous so do not hesitate to make your offer immediately.
Use Contact Form to reach the owner directly. No real estate agents are involved at this time.
Look at how healthy the trout are and they are growing like crazy. The farm is conveniently located in the hills of the” Cerro de la Muerte” 100km south of San Jose or 25km north from San Isidro de General, 2.6km of the panamerican Highway right at the little village of Division.
The farm has a public water connection, river access and the spring. Access is over a public gravel / rock road. There is also a small very basic, solar powered (8.5kw day) 2 bedroom wooden house, with TV, refrigerator, stove. This is the place where the farm worker is living.
The farm has access from top to bottom over a recently re-done dirt road also with a flat area for a possible construction of a home.